two 中文 EN[tuː] US
- 名词 (Noun)PLtwosPREtwo-
- The digit/figure 2.
- The number 2202 contains three twos.
- (US) INF A two-dollar bill.
- A child aged two.
- This toy is suitable for the twos and threes.
- The playing cards featuring two pips.
- A large thermos-like container called a dewar contained 645 gallons of liquid helium to be cooled to within two degrees of absolute zero.
- I am not sure how our "gentle-hearted" little girl will take the sight of the sheep's death, but when it happens she seems as matter-of-fact as the other two children.
- But there remain two problems to resolve before the plan can be put into practice.
- Two of the members tried several times, but failed to reunite the band.
- Two boys, aged 14 and 11, were each sentenced to three strokes of the light rotan at Kluang for stealing duck eggs from Loh Wee Seng.
- Two days before the fight, the boxers weigh in with reporters watching.
- In both instances this goal toward which the gift is directed dissociates the engifted from the gift, whereas his opponents would identify the two.
- I don't want to get involved in the standoff between those two.
- The screens are connected by chain belts and splocket wheels, so that the bottom screen drives the other two.
Meaning of two for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en twofold
- en twos
- en two-edged
- en two-faced
- en two-footed