types 中文 EN[taɪps] US
- 名词 (Noun)BFtype
- plural of type.
- 动词 (Verb)BFtypePRtypingPT, PPtyped
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of type.
- The fundamental types used to express the simplest and most essential chemical relations are hydrochloric acid, water, ammonia, and methane.
- There are two main types of angioedema: histaminergic angioedema versus nonhistaminergic angioedema.
- A previous report [36 ] showed that a subpopulation of human ADCs exhibited stem cell-like characteristics and an ability to differentiate into various cell types in tridermic layer.
- Typing up these notes into a finished essay will take some time.
- Unlike other elongatoolithid and prismatoolithid eggs, Elongatoolithus elongatus and Protoceratopsidovum minimum were classified into the covered nest type.
- Using electroporation of freshly dissociated cells to introduce CMV-GFP also shows differential transfectability in different cell types.
- The New Jersey barrier became the most widely used and gave its name to the generic barrier type.
Meaning of types for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr types
- en typesetting
- en typesetter
- en typescript
- en typeset