路, 路线, 方向
- 名词 (Noun)PLways
- (heading) To do with a place or places.
- Do you know the way to the airport? Come this way and I'll show you a shortcut. It's a long way from here.
- We got into the cinema through the back way.
- If you're ever 'round this way, come over and visit me.
- A method or manner of doing something; a mannerism.
- You're going about it the wrong way. He's known for his quirky ways. I don't like the way she looks at me.
- (heading) Personal interaction.
- There's no way I'm going to clean up after you.
- My little sister always whines until she gets her way.
- (paganism) A tradition within the modern pagan faith of Heathenry, dedication to a specific deity or craft, Way of wyrd, Way of runes, Way of Thor etc.
- (nautical) Speed, progress, momentum.
- A degree, an amount, a sense.
- In a large way, crocodiles and alligators are similar.
- (US, As the head of an interjectory clause) Acknowledges that a task has been done well, chiefly in expressions of sarcastic congratulation.
- Way to ruin the moment, guys.
- (plural only) The timbers of shipyard stocks that slope into the water and along which a ship or large boat is launched.
- By the time the Mauretania was ready for launching a total weight of 16,800 tons was standing in the berth, and this represented the heaviest weight that had ever been sent down the ways up to that time.
- (plural only) The longitudinal guiding surfaces on the bed of a planer, lathe, etc. along which a table or carriage moves.
- The name of the letter for the w sound in Pitman shorthand.
- 动词 (Verb)SGwaysPRwayingPT, PPwayed
- OBS To travel.
- 副词 (Adverb)
- INF (with comparative or modified adjective) Much.
- I'm way too tired to do that.
- I'm a way better singer than she.
- SLA (with positive adjective) Very.
- I'm way tired
- String theory is way cool, except for the math.
- INF Far.
- I used to live way over there.
- The farmhouse is way down the bottom of the hill.
- 感叹词 (Interjection)
- (only in reply to no way) It is true.
- We repeated this ritual of “no way - way, no way - way” over the years.
- Taking classes in a subject is a good way to test the waters and explore a potential career.
- Foremost in her arsenal is that smile – so enormous and so absurdly disarming that someone should have worked out a way to harness its power into international conflict resolution.
- He was a shortstop then, and he hit with a crosshanded grip — nobody had taught him the proper way to hold a bat.
- Give her time, and she may come around and see things your way.
- Don't swing for the fences unless it's an easy ball, be content with running part way.
- It's time for me to hit the trail and be on my way.
Meaning of way for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en ways
- en wayside
- en wayward
- en wayne
- en wayfarer