within 中文 EN[wɪðˈɪn] US
- 副词 (Adverb)COMmore withinSUPmost withinPREwith-
- in or into the interior; inside.
- 介系词 (Preposition)
- Indicates spatial enclosure or containment.
- within his hearing;  within her studio
- Indicates figurative inclusion within the scope of.
- within five seconds of breaking the record;  within an inch of falling overboard
- Before the specified duration ends.
- Leave here within three days.
- Internal herniation of contents within a peritoneal sac of the right paramesocolic hernia formed abdominal cocoon which simulated volvulus neonatorum.
- Drop-crotching holds the crown within set limits without spoiling appearance.
- One of Clemons's three co-defendants has already been executed, and Clemons himself came within 12 days of being put to death in 2009.
- Within ten minutes of the accident, the vultures appeared and were organizing lawsuits.
- Within this group, there’s no superstar fund with megabillions in investor dollars.