younger 中文 EN[ˈjʌŋɡɚ] US
- 名词 (Noun)PLyoungers
- (rare) One who is younger than another.
- 形容词 (Adjective)
- comparative form of young: more young.
- Our neighbor spent his younger years in England.
- Reading this book takes me back to my younger days.
- In poor families, solid cloths are passed down from elder children to kid siblings, who must wear them out or if they outgrow them pass them down to still younger relatives
- We do not want to minimize the painful off time feelings experienced by the younger men we interviewed.
- Infants may be limited in their counteradaptations to maternally influenced microbial manipulation, especially at younger ages.
- I used to knock around with John when we were younger.
- We must all face up to the fact that we're not getting any younger.