comprehending 范例 EN
- 例句 comprehend
- When I saw my house on fire, the flabbergast overcame me and I just stood and stared, too shocked to comprehend what I was seeing.
- To make your proof easier to comprehend I recommend you insert a few more steps.
- Men of true ſcience modestly admit the truth on the authority of the divine word; the ſciolist in imitation of the peasant, whoſe obſtinacy is the natural reſult of pride, and ignorance, will not believe if he does not comprehend.
- an undersong of sense which none beside the poetic mind [ …] can comprehend. — Landor.
- If a person is able to “molarize” all knowledge or comprehend one molar reality or concept perfectly, that person will reach the highest level of extrasensory perception, which is to perceive the will of the Supreme Creator.
- They accept the proffered kerans with a look of bewilderment, as though quite unable to comprehend why I should tender them money, and they lay it carelessly down on the sand while they assist the sowars to resaddle their horses.
- 例句 comprehends
- It comprehends the following generally flat-lying members: Hauptdolomit, Platten Limestone, Kossen Beds, Rhae- tian reef Limestone, Liassic marls and limestones, up to 350 m thick siliceous, radiolarite-bearing strata
- 例句 comprehending
- "Weel, then," said Jem, imperfectly comprehending the signs made to him by the reeve, "the hut looks nather to t' south naw to t' north, but to t' west; it feaces t' moor; an there is a path fro' it to Hook Cliff."
- Since the reign of Charlemagne, this country is divided into High and Low Germany: the firſt, towards the ſouth, comprehending the Palatinate of the Rhine, Franconia, Suabia, Bavaria, Bohemia, Moravia, Auſtria, Carinthia, Carniola, Stiria, Tyrol, the Swiſs, and the Griſons...