frequently 范例 EN[ˈfɹiː.kwənt.li] US
- 例句 frequently
- He is a deplorable boy, frequently being beaten by his parents.
- Frequently, doeskins had a higher value in trade than the skins of bucks, as they were considered of finer quality.
- Oil and other expendable resources are frequently the subject of military disputes.
- The friendless girl cries frequently.
- New mothers frequently complain that their partner won't get up to change a wet nappy or comfort a grizzling baby.
- The head-in-the-sand approach to economic problems frequently bankrupts companies.
- Intercrural intercourse is frequently seen on ancient Greek ceramics.
- Names of vessels, as the Kearsarge or the Alabama, are frequently put in italic.
- Don't buy a [back]pack with loads of extra kitchen sinky bits unless you'll be using them frequently.
- 例句 more frequently
- He started calling more and more frequently.
- Note to self: Back up files more frequently.
- Statistics show that political candidates that greatly outspend their opponents win more frequently.
- 例句 most frequently
- Wild birds tend to ant and sunbathe most frequently during periods of high humidity, particularly right after heavy or prolonged rainfall in summer.
- The most frequently used name for the Islamic god is Allah.
- I neologize most frequently in my writing when it comes to adverbs.