provisioned 范例 EN
- 例句 provision
- The provision of extra staff eased their workload.
- The provision would funnel an additional $91 billion over 10 years to the heirs of megafortunes, money that would otherwise have been paid in federal taxes or donated to charity.
- But in any provision of value to the public as a whole, other people are somehow affected or involved, as customers, beneficiaries or obligatees.
- We increased our provision for bad debts on credit sales going into the recession.
- Is not such a provision like tantalism to this people? — Josiah Quincy.
- [On birds] "Where omitting the more general Properties, of having two Ventricles, and picking up stones to conveigh them into their second Ventricle, the Gizzern, (which provision and instinct is a supply for the want of teeth;) [ …] "
- 例句 provisions
- a hoard of provisions; a hoard of money
- Their boats, loaded with six months’ provisions and a petrary for shooting crucifixes, were stowed aboard.
- the prefect of the aqueducts; the prefect of a camp, of a fleet, of the city guard, or of provisions; the pretorian prefect, who was commander of the troops guarding the emperor's person
- An arrest shall be made in accordance with the provisions of this Act.
- The tragedy is that the compromise bill was written to bring these restrictionists along, with punitive, detestable provisions that many supporters of comprehensive reform agreed to endorse for the sake of a “grand bargain.”
- The stewartry of provisions. — Tooke.
- provisions to sustain an army
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en provisioner